httpd-users mailing list archives

From drop...@teamraf.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] .US extension giving me problems
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:02:54 GMT

That's what I thought as well, but when I changed the ServerName to the
.com address it worked perfectly.  Here's a copy of the virtual host
entry.  Keep in mind I've got about 14 virtual hosts running on this
server with the exact same entry with different ServerNames and Document
roots.  Again, if I change the ServerName to a .com address, the page is
served successfully.

<VirtualHost 206.101.16.121>
        DocumentRoot /www/proof.us
        ServerName www.proof.us
        DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm
        Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes
        ServerAdmin dma2001@hotmail.com
        ServerSignature email
        ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/proof_error_log
</VirtualHost>