httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Muratet <mura...@eng.uah.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Using php with Apache 2
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:10:09 GMT
Greetings

The installation instructions for php contain the warning to not use php
with Apache 2.0_x in a production environment and mentions information
from FAQ that follows and explains why. I've read several times, and I
can't make sense of it. I'm not sure what 'production' means in this
context, but it seems to me that most people wouldn't build a website
unless they intended to use it for something.

So, I'm asking the list: is it safe to use php with Apache 2?

Thanks

Mike