httpd-users mailing list archives

From mmcken...@unmc.edu
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:57:36 GMT
Tried that.

Didn't work.

Mitchell S. McKenzie
Programmer
Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.

PMilanese@nypl.org
01/27/2005 10:48 AM
Please respond to
users@httpd.apache.org

users@httpd.apache.org, apache-modules@covalent.net
cc

Subject
RE: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite

Use a fully qualified URL for the rewrite.

RewriteRule ^foo$         http://blah.com/foo/ [R]

I have a farm and many many rewrites, and this works.