httpd-users mailing list archives

From PMilan...@nypl.org
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:48:50 GMT
Ah.. The backend is port split..

I run with vhosts. that's the difference..

How does your load balancer know what site it's getting? Are they going to
different real IPs?

  _____

From: mmckenzie@unmc.edu [mailto:mmckenzie@unmc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 1:30 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite

yep.  no cigar.

Mitchell S. McKenzie
Programmer
 <http://app1.unmc.edu/leis> Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.

PMilanese@nypl.org

01/27/2005 12:26 PM

Please respond to
users@httpd.apache.org

users@httpd.apache.org

cc

Subject

RE: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite

Did you try that without the [R]?

  _____

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.

PMilanese@nypl.org

01/27/2005 10:48 AM

Please respond to
users@httpd.apache.org

users@httpd.apache.org, apache-modules@covalent.net

cc

Subject

RE: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite

Use a fully qualified URL for the rewrite.

RewriteRule ^foo$         http://blah.com/foo/ [R]

I have a farm and many many rewrites, and this works.

  _____