httpd-users mailing list archives

From PMilan...@nypl.org
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Configuring problem with Unix installation
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:14:43 GMT
There are a couple of packages that are required for SunOS to 'make'
executables. I do not recall what they are offhand.

Some of them MAY be:

system      SUNWsprot      Solaris Bundled tools
system      SUNWhea        SunOS Header Files
system      SUNWtoo        Programming Tools
system      SUNWarc        Archive Libraries
system      SUNWbtool      CCS tools bundled with SunOS

I do not know if a make utility is included in any of the above, so you
may need that too.