httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Max Hugen" <maxhu...@AlphaFinancial.com.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.52 - Compiling Distributed DSOs
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 08:25:53 GMT
I'm attempting my first Apache compilation, on a Linux box.

I'm following the apache install notes, and have compiled apache using the
configure script as per examples. This script has the settings for enabling
the Modules included with Apache by default.

However, I'm confused as to how I should compile all the modules as DSOs.
I'm unclear as to whether each one has to be compiled individually, and also
whether to use 'make' or 'apxs'.

Any hints so that I can progress would be very welcome!

MTIA

Max Hugen
Sydney, Australia