httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Authentication Problems
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:17:13 GMT

Aha! all is revealed!

The actual response at the HTTP layer is 404 not found (caused by the
failed attmept to find your ErrorDocument).
Either put an error doc where you said you would (see ErrorDocument in
your config) or remove the directive. Then it will work - guaranteed.

For your information, this is what I get from the command-line:

GET http://tor-bay.co.uk/admin/ HTTP/1.0

HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
DeleGate-Ver: 8.9.3 (delay=1)