httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Not able to bind to address
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 13:22:27 GMT
Run netstat to see if there is, by any chance, another process that has bound port 80 on your
host.

-ascs

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Nick [mailto:nick.kirby@freeuk.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 7 janvier 2005 14:20
À : users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : [users@httpd] Not able to bind to address

Hi, I get the first bit, to stop Apache running. Looking at the httpd file I see that the
listen directive is simply set to

#
# Listen: Allows you to bind Apache to specific IP addresses and/or # ports, instead of the
default. See also the <VirtualHost> # directive.
#
# Change this to Listen on specific IP addresses as shown below to # prevent Apache from glomming
onto all bound IP addresses (0.0.0.0) # #Listen 12.34.56.78:80 Listen 80

What should this be set to? The IP of the server?

So should it be Listen 192.16.1.2:80 ?