httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan Barrera A." <Br...@Ivn.cl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_throttle relaxing restrictions for crawlers
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:51:15 GMT
I'm not sure if this is what your asking for, but my mod bw_mod v0.5rc1
can do bw limiting on a host/ip filesize basis.
http://ivn.cl/apache

Note that it is a release candidate yet. Although There are some people
using my mod flawlessly on huge servers..

It has been tested on Linux/x86.
It compiles and work (very little testing) on MacOS X, Solaris, FreeBSD,
on Sparc, Ppc, and x86.

It's limited to work on perfork MPM for now. I'm implementing worker,
and windows port soon. (also a MaxConnection per each ip)