httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Ray [Lists]" <li...@blazestudios.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0 / Suexec2 Question
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:32:39 GMT
Hey there-

I just created a web server with SuSE 9.1 straight from the box with
Apache 2.0 my question is this: It seems that Suexec is installed
because I see it give me this in the error_log [notice] suEXEC mechanism
enabled (wrapper: /usr/sbin/suexec2), however, when I set
SuexecUserGroup in the <VirtualHosts> section, I get a 500 Error tell me
that it's Premature end of script headers but when I comment out the
SuexecUserGroup so it runs as the webserver, everything runs fine.

Is there a way to fix that without re-compiling and if there isn't how
do I recompile with --enable-suexec since I did everything via yast

Any help would be great!

Thanks!