httpd-users mailing list archives

From Guy McArthur <g...@arizona.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] php segfaults
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:02:21 GMT
I'm having a bizarre problem with apache, though I'd run it by this
list. Each child process segfaults immediately. I've narrowed it down to
the php LoadModule statement: commented out the server runs okay.

It appears to be the User/Group directives that are causing the problem.
If I comment those out, running the server by su'ing to nobody or myself
(and changing the port number), it works fine with php.

Any ideas?

The versions are:
SunOS 5.9 Generic_117171-02 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-280R
Apache 2.0.52
php-4.3.10

Result of `httpd -l`:
Compiled in modules: