httpd-users mailing list archives

From Preston Podaril <p...@ispi.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Weird Apache Memory Leak or something
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:42:47 GMT
Yeah I would wonder how this could cause it also.  We haven't messed
with any kernel settings either, the servers are setup like they were
when I started working here, and we haven't always been having this
problem.  I wish there had been something we had done when the problem
was noticed, some specific upgrade or something, but can't remember any,
and have found any clues on where to go.

Thanks again for your continued help with trying to dig this out.

Preston Podaril
ppod@ispi.net
Network Administrator
ispi of Lincoln