httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Blocking http requests to certain URLs.
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2005 02:48:24 GMT
It sure means you are listening on * and ServerName directive not setup
Be specific and use the Listen directive wisely, like
Listen xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80
and use the same on your VirtualHost, if you have one and ServerName
directive be
ServerName www.mydomain.com
Then only www.mydomain.com will respond.
Check apache docs for details on the directives.
HTH
Aman Raheja