httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sean T Allen <s...@usaherbals.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.52, WinXP, Session Cache is not configured
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 15:48:20 GMT
In the ssl setup there should be:

#   Configure the SSL Session Cache: First the mechanism
#   to use and second the expiring timeout (in seconds).
#SSLSessionCache        none
#SSLSessionCache        shmht:/opt/httpd_front/logs/ssl_scache(512000)
#SSLSessionCache        shmcb:/opt/httpd_front/logs/ssl_scache(512000)
SSLSessionCache         dbm:/ai/logs/ssl_scache
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300

you need to make sure the SSLSession cache as well as the SSLMutex etc
are setup

the first line SSLSessionCache none

should do you fine...