httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander der Grosse" <Alexander.der-Gro...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem restarting Apache gracefully
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:36:04 GMT
Hello,

I think apachectl and apache2ctl is the same.
I downloaded the sources from the apache website and compiled Apache myself.
I can find all the Apache files in /usr/local/apache2.

"/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl graceful" is the command I'm executing.

I'm looking for days for a solution, but I can't find any. Is it possible,
that this is a bug, or is it possible, that I have too less ram (I don't
think so)?
I definitly cannot find a solution, but there must be a solution, otherwise
Confixx cannot reload the apache without a breakdown.

Is there no way? I only need to reload the VHosts.

alex