httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aaron <aam...@pop.actcom.net.il>
Subject [users@httpd] Fwd: apache2 orientation
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:18:07 GMT

Hi all,
Iam new to thelist.

My question is for starters one of orientation.

I have read the docs for apache2 and can't find a system overview.  I
see docs on starting and stopping and on each element for
configuration. But I need some sort of map and explaination of
generally what the elements are for setting up and
configuring/tweaking apache2.

The documentation describes nicely the various parts but I am getting
lost because I see the trees but not the forest.

As per specific problems I will post another email.

Thanks
Aaron