httpd-users mailing list archives

From ht...@fastway.com.br
Subject [users@httpd] C++ Server Pages
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:07:31 GMT
I am working on a pet project, that I call CSP (C++ Server Pages), which
consists in HTML scripted with C++ code, much like ASP and JSP, except by the
language of course.

By now CSP programs run as CGI and C++ code is generated on-the-fly, just by
invoking a .CSP file.

I use fork and execvl to invoke G++ and CSP binary.

My problem is: G++ error messages go directly to Apache Log and I would like
to redirect it to stdout, so "CSP Programmers" can check compilation errors
direct on the browser.

Thanks for any help

Valter