httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with mod_jk + mod_ext_filter on Win32
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:39:51 GMT
On Tuesday 18 January 2005 11:10, Kay Lingenauber wrote:

> Now, I'm trying to replace some text of the Apache output by using
> mod_ext_filter. The filter configuration is correct, because it works with
> static content (content, that is not provided by Tomcat via JK2). But it
> doesn't work with content that comes through the JK2 connector.
>
> My "conclusion":
> The mod_ext_filter doesn't filter anything that comes through mod_jk.

mod_ext_filter is known to have issues with IO buffering in some situations:
yours may be one of them.  I'm not familiar with the details.

But what rewriting are you trying to do?  There are a number of modules
available for that, from mod_proxy_html (currently the most widely-used)
to mod_publisher (the latest and most powerful for markup processing).
Have you checked apache.webthing.com ?

--
Nick Kew