httpd-users mailing list archives

From RAJESH SEGU <rajeshs...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] APACHE NEWBIEEEEE!
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:09:45 GMT

I had searched the recent 1000 posts but could not
know the solution.

PROBLEM:
I am creating a subrequest from my module, using api's
rr=ap_sub_req_method_uri("GET","LOGIN.html",NULL);
ap_run_sub_req(rr);

But I am not able to get the combined response of
main request + sub request, which is my requirement.

I read in some article that i need to pass the next
filter of the request record, but as I am a newbieee,
I dont understand what to pass instead of NULL[parent
filter].

Thanks in Advance

=====
Cheers and Regards!Segu Rajesh