httpd-users mailing list archives

From hunter <theanti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Silent Installer
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2005 17:52:08 GMT
Go to \apache\bin and type apache -?

This is what you will see...

C:>apache -?
Usage: C:\apache\bin\apache.exe [-D name] [-d directory] [-f file]
                                [-C "directive"] [-c "directive"]
                                [-w] [-k start|restart|stop|shutdown]
                                [-k install|config|uninstall] [-n service_name]
                                [-v] [-V] [-h] [-l] [-L] [-t] [-S]
  -D name           : define a name for use in <IfDefine name> directives
  -d directory      : specify an alternate initial ServerRoot
  -f file           : specify an alternate ServerConfigFile
  -C "directive"    : process directive before reading config files
  -c "directive"    : process directive after reading config files
  -n name           : set service name and use its ServerConfigFile
  -k start          : tell Apache to start
  -k restart        : tell running Apache to do a graceful restart
  -k stop|shutdown  : tell running Apache to shutdown
  -k install        : install an Apache service
  -k config         : change startup Options of an Apache service
  -k uninstall      : uninstall an Apache service
  -w                : hold open the console window on error
  -e level          : show startup errors of level (see LogLevel)
  -E file           : log startup errors to file
  -v                : show version number
  -V                : show compile settings
  -h                : list available command line options (this page)
  -l                : list compiled in modules
  -L                : list available configuration directives
  -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS : show parsed settings (currently only vhost settings)
  -S                : a synonym for -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS
  -t                : run syntax check for config files

...and after copying the files into your directory of choice simply
type apache -k install

Chris Lewis