httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Anthony G. Atkielski" <anth...@atkielski.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] To what extent can SSI and PHP be combined?
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:32:39 GMT
Rich Bowen writes:

> You can do this with Apache 2.0. It's called "Filter Chains". With 1.3,
> however, it's not possible.
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/filter.html for more details.

I'm running 2.0, so I guess I can do it--but the page you point to is
only a single paragraph.

What directives should I use to allow #include to invoke PHP for
included files that end in .php, and to allow PHP files ending in .php
to expand any embedded #include directives?

It would save me a mountain of time if I could get these to work
simultaneously, as I have some pages that are seriously kludged because
I've never been able to do both for the same page.

--
Anthony