httpd-users mailing list archives

From Victor Souza <vso...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Zombie and loadModule
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:59:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a trouble when I add a loadModule into my httpd.conf file.
After I add this the httpd doesn't start. Monitoring the processes
I've seen that after created, the daemon gets a zombie status. After 6
or 7 daemons created (and with zombie status) they disapear and new
processes are created, again getting the zombie status (and so on).
The error.log says "child pid XXXX exit signal Abort (6)", for every
daemon that was created.

I'm using a compiled Apache 2.0.52 in Linux.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Victor.