httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Robert D." <RDNel...@Mail.Donaldson.com>
Subject RE: Need Inputs
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 16:20:49 GMT
Jerome:

I'm not sure what you're asking, but...

> 	Is it possible to configure apache to cater PHP and
> PERL CGI..? Is this
> recommended?

Running PHP and Perl via CGI on a single Apache instance is incredibly
common. Recommended? There are some issues (something about threading) with
PHP and Apache2, but other than that it is a very stable setup.

> 	Its my first time to configure such.. can anyone point
> me to a site that
> shows apache + perl CGI configuration..

This setup is well documented. I've got to think that looking over the
official Apache docs, PHP docs, and a little Googleing would get you every
last bit of info you're looking for. Sorry I can't point you to a more
specific step-by-step.

If you have a more specific question, please post it.

 ~ Robert