httpd-users mailing list archives

From txemi <txe...@euskalnet.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] apache separate internet extranet
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:33:02 GMT

Yes, I have two apache servers on separate ports. Only one of them
viewable from internet through firewall. Both of them are seen in the
private network. Internal users have to use port in URL to access the
server that is not listening on port 80. It is simple for me, but the
users have to remember the port. Did you mean that? Perhaps I use some
trick with dns and virtual hosts and redirectors to make life easier for
users not having to remember it, but by now for me it solves the main
problem. Before I had two machines with two apache servers for this, and
now I will get rid of one of them.

txemi.

--
< hola, soy una firma horrible >