httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Denham" <p...@marketbrand.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache-Coyote/1.1 & application configuration
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:23:52 GMT
We are having some problems with the configuration of an
Apache-Coyote/1.1 server and the installaition of a Broadband Speed test
from Visualware > http://myspeed.visualware.com/faq.html
Over 50% of users are experiencing an error when the Upload test tries
work.

After a long dialogue between the hosting company
(http://www.easyspeedy.com/products/os.html) and Visualware
(www.visualware.com) the following conclusion has been drawn (by
Easyspeedy..)

"After reading all the mails and looked at VisualWare's website/Faq my
conclusion is that your problem is NOT a application problem (speedtest
application) NOR a EasySpeedy operating system fault.
Just to be clear - we have used the words error/fault. There is no
errors or
faults as such. It is all a matter of application configuration. The
application there need to be configured is the Apache Webserver"

We are looking for someone who can help solve this problem and other
maintenance
Issues.

If you can help, please let us know

Regards,