httpd-users mailing list archives

From mfb...@mchsi.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] 4GB File size limit
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:28:12 GMT
I've tried running apache on machines with both windows with NTFS and linux
with ext3 file systems. And I've tried downloading the files to both as well,
and I get the same result, regardless of the configuration. I asked this same
question on the dev list and they said they would include large file support in
the 2.1 release. Hopefully that will solve it.