httpd-users mailing list archives

From mfb...@mchsi.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 4GB File size limit
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:42:32 GMT
yes, FTP would be ideal. but this is a gov project and the security folks say
FTP isn't secure enough, so we have to use http. throughout the entire project,
there's been many places where i've said "let's just use this simple, logical
approach" and then along comes security that says "no, you can't do that, you
must jump through hoops and use this convoluted, difficult approach instead".
sigh