httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Ladner <eric.lad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI scripts
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 20:34:19 GMT
Compare httpd.conf files, specifically Directory entries between the
two machines.  From your last comment it sounds like you may have the
ability to Exec cgi (the ExecCGI directive) scripts from anywhere on
the dev server, but that's restricted on the other server.

Also check that the cgi handler ("AddHandler cgi-script .cgi") is
enabled on the prod server.

> Warron French wrote:
>
> >Why would I need to do that if I didn't make any adjustments on my development server.
 The ScriptAlias is:

> >ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin/"  but my development site's cgi scripts
are not anywhere near that directory.

--
Eric Ladner