httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Ahh Apache Modules --- standard, non-standard, std compiled default, std not-compiled by default, compiled and enbaled by default, compiled and not enabled by default.
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:00:59 GMT
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:33:11 -0600, Subramani, GnanaShekar (GE
Healthcare, non-ge) <GnanaShekar.Subramani@med.ge.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Apache modules are classified as standard and non-standard.  Among standard there are
few modules that are compiled by default and few are not.  Among the modules that are compiled
by default, there are few which are enabled by default and few are not.

> I want to know the above info in order to pass necessary options to configure script
while building apache.  I got few links in google, which said things specific to apache 1.3.
 I am looking for details about apache2.0.

Each module doc under
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/
lists a "status":
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/module-dict.html#Status

There is also a listing of which are enabled by default on the
configure man page:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/programs/configure.html#optionalfeatures

Joshua.