httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] jserv + apache 2.0
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:04:06 GMT
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, Richard Walters wrote:

> because os-online.c is missing from the 2.0 installation

You've got some ancient software there.  os-online.c is long since
redundant.  It was finally removed in (I think) httpd 2.0.20-ish,
in about 2001.

I don't see why your prog wanted to check for any .c file.  It suggests
rather strongly that it may be relying on private implementation details,
which means builtin trouble and complete failure of maintainability.

--
Nick Kew