httpd-users mailing list archives

From Cary.Cono...@lawson.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd startup problem
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 00:35:52 GMT
What are the permissions on the log files as that is what it is
complaining about that it can not write to the log files.

They normally reside in $APACHE_HOME/logs unless you relocated them.

Cary D. Conover
Lawson Software
Advisory Consultant
Technology Services - West Region
Voice 972-934-0408 ext 2429
Cellphone 214-417-8669
SMS 2144178669@teleflip.com
Fax 509-355-0356
For Quickest 2 Way response Use http://www.Teleflip.com to send a message
to my cellphone number via SMS.  160 Character Messages there in a flash.
I can respond from the Phone.

EzView URL - http://www.lawson.com/joinsupport

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, contact
the sender by reply e-mail or telephone and destroy all copies of the