httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matt Beals <m...@mattbeals.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mac OS X 10.3.6, Apache 1.3 & WebDav
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 17:50:12 GMT
When I try and write a file using Goliath it says that the action is
forbidden. I wonder if I am missing something in my httpd.conf file. I've
seen differing information about the use of DAV_lock or something like that.

Matt Beals
Consultant, Enfocus Certified Trainer
(206) 618-2537 - cell
(425) 697-5838 - home