httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matt Beals <m...@mattbeals.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Mac OS X 10.3.6, Apache 1.3 & WebDav
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 03:09:34 GMT
I've been racking my brains trying to figure out what went wrong. I setup
Apache to use WebDav and it seems to be working except for a permissions
problem. I get a message saying that I am forbidden from accessing the
folder. I don't have any .htaccess files or other restrictions. I set it up
to be wide open for testing. Ultimately I would like to have a WebDav folder
that requires a password. But for right now I'd just like to be able to push
an iCal calendar for testing. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thank you in advance,

Matt Beals
Consultant, Enfocus Certified Trainer
(206) 618-2537 - cell