httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Armes" <timar...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] File corruption on XP
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:44:26 GMT
Hi,

I've installed Apache 2 (latest version) on my XP (SP1) machine.

Pages returned through PHP are working, however I discovered that the style
sheet was corrupted, resulting in an incorrect display.

Following the problem a little further, I discovered that requesting any
file greater than 4096 bytes results in the file becoming corrupted.  In
particular, the bytes found after the 4096th byte start to reappear at the
start of the file.

I've tried reinstalling Apache.  I've added these lines to the http config
having read about some corruption issues:

EnableMMAP off

EnableSendfile off

Win32DisableAcceptEx

I've searched the internet for help but I can't find any references to this
behaviour.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Note that I'm only using localhost.

Regards,

Tim Armes