httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wagner, Aaron" <aaron.wag...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] File corruption on XP
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:32:31 GMT
search the php.ini for '4096' and see what settings are set to that number.  There are a few
setting that limit the data return sizes.

aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Armes [mailto:timarmes@hotmail.com]
Sent: December 10, 2004 07:44
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] File corruption on XP

Hi,

I've installed Apache 2 (latest version) on my XP (SP1) machine.

Pages returned through PHP are working, however I discovered that the style sheet was corrupted,
resulting in an incorrect display.

Following the problem a little further, I discovered that requesting any file greater than
4096 bytes results in the file becoming corrupted.  In particular, the bytes found after the
4096th byte start to reappear at the start of the file.

I've tried reinstalling Apache.  I've added these lines to the http config having read about
some corruption issues:

EnableMMAP off

EnableSendfile off

Win32DisableAcceptEx

I've searched the internet for help but I can't find any references to this behaviour.  Does
anyone have any ideas?

Note that I'm only using localhost.

Regards,

Tim Armes