httpd-users mailing list archives

From "TAYLOR, TIM \(CONTRACTOR\)" <TIM.TAY...@DFAS.MIL>
Subject [users@httpd] Flex command missing
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:58:47 GMT
I am building Apache 2.0.52 on Solaris 9. I get this error regarding flex that I did not get
in 2.0.50.

Any ideas what I need to do. I am having trouble finding this package (if it is one).

bash: flex: command not found
*** Error code 127
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ssl_expr_scan.c'
Current working directory /tmp/timtaylor/httpd-2.0.52-new/modules/ssl
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /tmp/timtaylor/httpd-2.0.52-new/modules/ssl
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /tmp/timtaylor/httpd-2.0.52-new/modules
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

regards,
tt