httpd-users mailing list archives

From The Disguised Jedi <disguised.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] start-up problems Apache2 Win XP
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:32:20 GMT
> C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\bin>apache -k start
> [Thu Dec 09  02:18:47 2004] [error] (OS 2)The system cannot find the file
> specified.  : No installed service named "Apache2".

Is PHP enabled yet?  If so, do you have the PHP.ini path configured
properly?  Send me your httpd.conf file, and I'll see what I can do.

This looks like the path to php.ini is misconfigured, since you have a
fresh install.  I experienced the same thing, and that's what I did to
fix it.  Also, it looks as though apache may be already running!
Check your system tray, and your task & services managers.

--
The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@gmail.com

PHP rocks!