httpd-users mailing list archives

From The Disguised Jedi <disguised.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Why is DocumentRoot returning an error
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 19:59:07 GMT
> But, as you can see, I don't have a DocumentRoot /var/www/html

Have you completely searched your httpd.conf for that path?  Maybe
there is a directive somewhere else that is throwing it off.

> Is Apache simply thinking that there should be a /var/www/html dir?  If so,
> why?  And, how do I get rid of that message?

You could create the directory, and see if the message quits.

--
The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@gmail.com

PHP rocks!

This message is Certified Virus Free by McAfee VirusScan