httpd-users mailing list archives

From Duncan Brannen <...@st-andrews.ac.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Wierd CGI problem
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:32:48 GMT

I find when playing with stuff like Oracle from Apache, debugging can be
made easier
by doing a su to the user the webserver runs as and making sure nothing from
your nicely setup developer environment is carried over.  Then you can run
the scripts
from the command line in the same environment as if the server ran them.

   Duncan