httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Subramani, GnanaShekar \(GE Healthcare, non-ge\)" <GnanaShekar.Subram...@med.ge.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Ahh Apache Modules --- standard, non-standard, std compiled default, std not-compiled by default, compiled and enbaled by default, compiled and not enabled by default.
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:33:11 GMT
Hi,

Apache modules are classified as standard and non-standard.  Among standard there are few
modules that are compiled by default and few are not.  Among the modules that are compiled
by default, there are few which are enabled by default and few are not.

I want to know the above info in order to pass necessary options to configure script while
building apache.  I got few links in google, which said things specific to apache 1.3.  I
am looking for details about apache2.0.

Please point me towards right direction.
Thanks & Regards,
-GnanaShekar-