httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas J. Holmes Jr." <...@tomholmes.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Analyzing Log Analyzers
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:04:29 GMT
I've seen that there are two really good Log Analyzers, Webalizer and
AWStats.

I've got a Win2K system (with latest SP), Apache 2.0.52 and Tomcat 5.029
with mod_jk2, and it all works well, so which Log Analyzer works best?

I do have Perl installed, and it seems like AWStats works with Perl.  It
looks like Webalizer just runs in the background every now and then and
collects data and generates HTML files.   It also looks like Webalizer
prefers to run on a *nix system, so does anyone have Webalizer running
on a Win2k system with Apache 2?

Any help would be much appreciated.    Thanks.

                                                      Tom