httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas J. Holmes Jr." <...@tomholmes.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Free/Inexpensive Chat Server
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:00:11 GMT
I have a Windows 2000 (SP3) Server, with Apache 2.0.52, Tomcat 5.29, and
mod_jk2_2.0.43.dll running just fine (since the latest 2.0.49 doesn't work).

I'm looking for a free or inexpensive chat server for my Apache 2.0.52
web-server.  It can be based on PHP or Java, or any other language.   I
do plan on porting my Apache and Tomcat to Suse 9.1 Linux at some point
soon, and I also hope to have mySQL running as well.

So, if anyone has any suggestions on which free/in-expensive Chat Server
to use, that would be great.

Thanks.

            Tom