httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter Huesser <peter.hues...@psi.ch>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_smbauth and window2003 domaincontroller
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 12:21:38 GMT
Hello everybody

I am using mod_smbauth on my apache (2.0.46) to authenticate users
against the windowsworld. The windowsteam migrated from a windows2000 to
a windows2003 domaincontroller. Since this migration authentication does
not work anymore. In the apache logfile I see the following error message:

    Could not connect to server: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

Snooping the traffic between domaincontroller and apache servers shows
me that the server sends a "Tree Connect AndX Request" to the
domaincontroller and gets a "Tree Connect andX Response, Error:
STATUS_ACCES_DENIED" error back. Does anybody knows what to do to make
authentication work again ?

Thank's in advance for any help

    Pedro