httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Warron French" <wfre...@xtria.com>
Subject [users@httpd] URL Redirection for future reference
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:11:40 GMT

I implemented a URL redirect by using META tags in an HTML file, but I don't believe this
will always be the appropriate method to use.

I know this over a month later, but when I tested all the different Redirect statements none
of them worked for what I was trying to do.

So my question to you is:

Can I have a request for a cgi script like index.cgi redirect to a regular HTML file like
index.html very easily?
It's not that major an issue and I don't need to test it now, because I got the CGI scripts
working again after a whole month of working on the CGI scripts in Apache  (because of an
AddType statement not an AddHandler statement I had to add).

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Warron French
Sr. Network Engineer
Xtria, LLC