httpd-users mailing list archives

From usene...@plc.mb.ca
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with mod_deflate
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:23:02 GMT
> Upgrading zlib won't help, you just need to configure mod_deflate more
> carefully, for instance to only compress text/html content:

It seems the directives I was using (before I had the problems) weren't
effective. I'll review them again once I have an opportunity to play later
today.

I can't even get mod_deflate to work until the undefined symbol issue has
been cleared up. I will attempt to rebuild libz as a shared library.

Thanks again for your thoughtful advice, Joe.

Shaun