httpd-users mailing list archives

From O-One <ola_...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Httpd.conf file edit.
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:25:30 GMT
Hello all,

I am installing Gallery onto my webserver, and it says
that I needed to add the following to my httpd.conf
file. But when I did, Apache fails to start.

Apache is not obeying the 'php_value' lines in your
.htaccess file. Try entering the following into your
web server's httpd.conf file:

<Directory C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\fermaweb\public_html\Gallery>
	AllowOverride Options FileInfo
</Directory>

Is there something I should do before adding the above
to my conf file? I am running the binary version of
Apache 2.0.52

Thanks in advance

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com