httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard Ibbotson <rich...@sheflug.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Presentation Sheffield UK February 23rd 2005
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:57:42 GMT
Hi

Was hoping that someone might be able to help. We've organised our
annual Linux seminar for 2005.  For previous versions have a look
at...

http://www.sheflug.co.uk/linux_seminar.html
http://www.sheflug.co.uk/seminar2003.html
http://www.sheflug.co.uk/linux_seminar2004.html

as part of this we would like to find a person to provide us with an
Apache presentation.  We can provide travelling expenses and a hotel
and probably some food.  We have some really great restaurants.

This event attracts a crowd of people who like to be in touch with
what's happening in the world of IT.  Other people who will be
presenting are Ruediger Berlich - previous managing director of SuSE
Ltd and founder of SuSE Inc - and Jacek Artymiak who will give a
presentation about PF(4) vs IPF vs Iptables....

http://www.ep1.rub.de/~ruediger/start.htm
http://www.devguide.net/books/openbsdfw-02-ed/index.html

other examples of events that we have organised that were a big
success....

http://www.sheflug.co.uk/stakem.html
http://www.sheflug.co.uk/linuxmovies.html

Hopefully someone out there will be kind enough to volunteer :)

--
Richard

www.sheflug.co.uk