httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy <apa...@jeromio.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Character Display problems: single quote and apostrophe become
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:51:13 GMT
question marks
This happened after I upgraded to Apache 2.0 - currently version 2.0.51
running on Fedora (Centos 3.1) linux.

All pages are affected. Single quotes (') get turned into a funny
question mark. It's a black diamond with a question mark inside. For an
example, go to
http://mchdurham.org/friday_bulletin/Mainfridaybulletin.htm.

I've tried changing the content tag to various other charsets and
encodings. Nothing helps. This is a very strange problem. I thought for
sure I would find something inthe archives or via google. It's rather
hard to search for since I can't search for the funny question
character. I'm sure someone knows the answer....?

Thanks

 - Jeremy