httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dick Davies <rasput...@hellooperator.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Jakarta Tomcat application
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:46:14 GMT
* Warron French <wfrench@xtria.com> [1244 16:44]:
> Eric, I am running Apache-1.3.33, I forgot to mention that fact.  Anyway, do I simply
need to find mod_jk or mod_jk2.

> That is question #1.
>
> Secondly, if I discover I have mod_jk2.so on my system is that what I want to use with
my Apache-1.3.33 web server, or do I need a different file, if so, could you give me a hint
on what the file is I am looking for?

> Question 3, is it a single file I am looking for to enable this "connector".  I am NOT
a developer, so I REALLY AM in the dark.

Have you read the docs at http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat ?
That would be a good place to start, tomcat is not really related to apache the webserver...

--
The heroes claimed that they did care about people getting shot,
so they crashed their cars into them instead. - DNA, on 'Starsky and Hutch'