httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dick Davies <rasput...@hellooperator.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_jk2 https
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:13:51 GMT
* Andrew M <andrew@jibeya.com> [1211 09:11]:
> Nope,
> jboss/tomcat is not the problem, as I shutdown jboss and tried
> https://localhost and was still refused a connection. Is there a telnet
> command that can tell me exactly what is using port 443?

what makes you think anything is?
I thought I saw (about 3 days ago) and error saying mod_ssl couldn't be loaded,
did you fix that?

does netstat -a|grep 443  return anything ?

--
Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain, but when you put it
in the body of a Great White shark suddenly you've gone too far.. - Prof. Farnsworth